Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disappeared

Hurt [hurt] v. - to cause bodily or mental pain or distress

hurt. A word that i am not unfamiliar with.

you tell me that you love me and there is no one else you want to be with. you make me cut all ties with everyone for a chance to be with you. and then. you disappear.
But i loved you...
I guess that doesn't matter anymore
For some reason u saw it best that we just be apart. no words. no reasons. just disappeared
All the words that u said now flow in the wind
And the feelings that I once or still have are turning into other things.
Anger.
Pain.
Hate.
I've tried to get you out my mind.
but there is no closure
there were no explanations. no goodbyes
I cant sleep at night.
and its all because of you
thoughts of you just run continuously through my mind.
Why???
What did i do???
Questions never answered.
Is this my fault???
Somehow do i deserve this???
Am I paying for my past???
If i am this is THE cruelest punishment i could ever receive.
I hope your proud of yourself
I hope you feel like a man.



If it was you mission to hurt me... congratulations mission accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment