Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Regards

Dear you,

I hate you
I hate all that you've put me through
I hate how you can just go on
I hate that this is so easy for you
I hate that i am so calm
I hate that i cant scream and fight
I hate that u will never hear this
I hate that i cant sleep at night
I hate that you are the one i miss
I hate that i have to go through this while you just live your life
I hate that all this anger is inside of me
I hate that you aren't even trying to make this right
I hate that there's all this pain in my heart
I hate that your the only one that can make me feel this way
I hate that i didn't see this coming from the start
I hate that only you can make this pain go away
I hate that as i write these words i cant help but cry
I hate that i will never know why
I hate that i still love you
I hate that i cant forget you
I hate that i cant get you off my mind
I hate that the answers i can not find
I hate that i never learned
I hate that you left me broken
I hate that i am now a woman scorned
I hate that you left me scarred....



Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment